Which semi air suspension kit can I use with my vehicle? Make: toyota Model: hilux hl3 Year: 2007 Axle Shape: Round Rear Axle No. Wheels: Single Rear Wheels Body: Pick-Up Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes Springs: My Vehicle Has LEAF Springs On The Rear Axle
- I want to carry a scooter in the garage, and want to improve rear suspension to enable. Is this the right thing to do?
Can it be done to htis model?
I hope that I have given you enogh information to advise.
Model: Ducato 2.8 jtd
Conversion: Burstner i 690
Body: Coach Build
Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes
Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- How do I know if I have ABS brakes?
- Where should I mount the inflation valves?
- What's included in the basic kit?
- What is the minimum air pressure?