please provide price for airide suspension ,please list parts supplied, please supply price for any extras ,e.g. compressor, Make: renault Model: master Year: 2006 Conversion: lunar Body: Std. Van Body with MH Conversion Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes Springs: My Vehicle Has LEAF Springs On The Rear Axle
A Firestone kit for 1998-2006 Movano/Master is priced at £340 inc (Autumn 2007) vat & shipping & handling. More info here -
There is an optional extra gauge and valves for the cab at £65. These can be seen on our web-site at
- I want to carry a scooter in the garage, and want to improve rear suspension to enable. Is this the right thing to do?
Can it be done to htis model?
I hope that I have given you enogh information to advise.
Model: Ducato 2.8 jtd
Conversion: Burstner i 690
Body: Coach Build
Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes
Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- How do I know if I have ABS brakes?
- Where should I mount the inflation valves?
- What's included in the basic kit?
- What is the minimum air pressure?