Can you supply a semi air suspension kit for my vehicle please? Make: mercedes Model: sprinter 312 Year: 97/98 r reg Conversion: van conversion Body: Std. Van Body with MH Conversion Brakes: My Vehicle Has NO ABS Brakes Springs: My Vehicle Has LEAF Springs On The Rear Axle
- I want to carry a scooter in the garage, and want to improve rear suspension to enable. Is this the right thing to do?
Can it be done to htis model?
I hope that I have given you enogh information to advise.
Model: Ducato 2.8 jtd
Conversion: Burstner i 690
Body: Coach Build
Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes
Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- How do I know if I have ABS brakes?
- Where should I mount the inflation valves?
- What's included in the basic kit?
- What is the minimum air pressure?