PLEASE COULD YOU LET ME KNOW THE COST/AVAILIBILTY OF A SUSPENSION KIT PLUS VALVE/GUAGE NOT 100% SURE OF WHICH KIT I NEED THANK YOU Make: PEUGEOT Model: BOXER Year: 2000(V) Conversion: AUTOHOMES WAYFINDER Body: Coach Build Brakes: I'm Not Sure What Type Of Brakes My Vehicle Has Springs: My Vehicle Has LEAF Springs On The Rear Axle
This kit will be fine with your vehicle - http://marcleleisure.co.uk/store/firestone-assisted-suspension-peugeot-boxer-1994-p-835.html
- I want to carry a scooter in the garage, and want to improve rear suspension to enable. Is this the right thing to do?
Can it be done to htis model?
I hope that I have given you enogh information to advise.
Model: Ducato 2.8 jtd
Conversion: Burstner i 690
Body: Coach Build
Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes
Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- How do I know if I have ABS brakes?
- Where should I mount the inflation valves?
- What's included in the basic kit?
- What is the minimum air pressure?