I'm looking for a air suspension kit to kit my 2002 Mercedes Sprinter 412, can you help please?
Thank you for your enquiry
The cost for a basic kit including vat and delivery for your vehicle is £553.53 inc vat & delivery, as shown here -
The above kit is the basic kit and includes everything to fit a basic semi air suspension kit to your vehicle which includes bolts, nuts, air-lines inflation valves etc. There is no compressor included with the basic kit. All you need to provide is the tools.
The general layout is shown below.
Basic gauge kits can be supplied for the above kit at
a cost of £67.82 including vat and delivery, they are shown here -
http://www.marcleleisure.co.uk/store/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=gauge+valve&x=41&y=10 (only one gauge kit will be required).
For a more advanced option on a basic gauge we can
offer a twin gauge and compressor set-up, this is priced at £325.77 as shown
Delivery is usually around 5 working days but this does vary.
The amount of lift these kits is dependant on the load carried and how stiff the existing suspension is, so I've attached a sheet explaining how to get an estimate of what lift you may get. The leaflet relates to an AL-KO suspension, but its still relevant to your vehicle.
If you have any further questions, please don't
hesitate to get in touch.
Prices correct February 2012
- I want to carry a scooter in the garage, and want to improve rear suspension to enable. Is this the right thing to do?
Can it be done to htis model?
I hope that I have given you enogh information to advise.
Model: Ducato 2.8 jtd
Conversion: Burstner i 690
Body: Coach Build
Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes
Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- Do the air helper springs replace the existing suspension?
- What's the difference between FULL air suspension and SEMI air suspension?
- Do the air springs improve the ride?
- CAN I HAVE YOUR SYSTEM OF SEMI AIR RIDE ON THIS CONVERSION Make: FIAT Model: DUCATO Year: 2005 Conversion: HYMER Body: Coach Build Brakes: I'm Not Sure What Type Of Brakes My Vehicle Has Springs: My Vehicle Has LEAF Springs On The Rear Axle