Are you aware of any product which will raise the ride height of my A-class Adria Vison - it has an AL-KO chassis, unfortunately!
Sorry, we don't have anything for vehicles fitted with AL-KO suspensions
At the time of typing this reply (December 2008) Dulop are currently developing several semi air suspension kits to fit vehicles with AL-KO chassis. Dunlops engineers tell us they're likely to be available in the next few months. If you would like to be kept informed, please contact us.
Update 2009 - Air suspension kits are now available for AL-KO suspension systems, these can be found here - http://www.marcleleisure.co.uk/store/suspensions-alko-chassis-c-58_139.html
- Is there anything I should be aware of when jacking up the vehicle?
- Do the air springs improve the ride?
- CAN I HAVE YOUR SYSTEM OF SEMI AIR RIDE ON THIS CONVERSION Make: FIAT Model: DUCATO Year: 2005 Conversion: HYMER Body: Coach Build Brakes: I'm Not Sure What Type Of Brakes My Vehicle Has Springs: My Vehicle Has LEAF Springs On The Rear Axle
- Can I fit a semi air suspension kit to my AL-KO chassis?
- We are very interested in purchasing a left hand seat swivel for our iveco daily 35 S 14 HPT 2006 autocruise Pinto motor caravan but would like advice as to would the swivels you provide be suitable for the seats fitted to our van. They are the Isringhausen type seats similar to the seats fitted in lorries that spring up and down to smooth out the ride as you travel over poor road surfaces. Hope you can help us with this as we realy would like to fit a swivel.