PLEASE CAN YOU TELL IF AVAILABLE, THE FULL PRICE OF AN AIR RIDE KIT TO INCLUDE SPRINGS/BELLOWS, CAB VALVE, COMPRESSER ETC, EVEYTHING REQUIRED TO INSTALL, THE VEHICLE IS A 2.5 DIESEL NON POWER STEERING LEFT HAND DRIVE COACH BUILD HYMERMOBIL - BUILT ON A MK1 FIAT DUCATO CHASSIS (SAME AS TALBOT EXPRESS)
- I want to carry a scooter in the garage, and want to improve rear suspension to enable. Is this the right thing to do?
Can it be done to htis model?
I hope that I have given you enogh information to advise.
Model: Ducato 2.8 jtd
Conversion: Burstner i 690
Body: Coach Build
Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes
Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- How do I know if I have ABS brakes?
- What's included in the basic kit?
- What is the minimum air pressure?
- Do the air helper springs replace the existing suspension?