Where's the best place to run the cable between the camera and the monitor?
- hi i am after a pair of swivel seat bases for a vw t25
- please can you help me, i have put a leisure battery on my estima and want to purchase one of your split charge diodes but i dont know which one to buy, can you please let me know which one i need, the leisure battery i am using is just an ordinary battery off a audi 100 1989 model, i also need to know what rating of wire i need to use between the split charge block and the batteries,
- Can I order over the phone as I don't wish to add my credit details to any websites.
- I am looking for a shower tray for our house that fits the size of one of yours. Code ml01559. are they suitable for domestic use too?
- Dear Steve & Cathy, Air Assisted Suspension You certainly deserve to do business with all the work you put into your web site. On Tuesday morning my order placed on Saturday was delivered. The goods were well packed and received in perfect condition with all the necessary fittings. During the afternoon the weather was kind and enabled me to complete the installation. I must say your instructions and photographs were excellent. The gauge was placed just inside the cab door like you found to be the best place. The only addition was a 5mm spacer placed behind the gauge to bring it forward enabling ease when inflating. I only had a wheel jack and used it to raise one side of the vehicle but not lifting the tyre off the floor. This was sufficient to remove the bump stops and leave enough space for the bellows which were placed without working under the vehicle but just holding the fitting in one hand and working in front of the wheel on the side of the vehicle. The one side was inflated and the procedure repeated for the other side. The reason for buying the system was to make the vehicle more stable at speed. I did a test run and it was very stable at 70mph. My Hymer has a 2.8 Fiat engine which enables overtaking of the HGVs which mainly travel at 60mph, but I felt that there was a need for more positive steering which seems to have been achieved. Best regards, John Robinson www.motorhome.me.uk