Hi, My question is, i have a Hymer which is left hand drive and would like to use one of your swivels on the pasenger seat. which one do i use, do i order a RHD's driver's seat one. i hope that makes sense. Make: Fiat Model: Ducato Year: 1996 Conversion: Hymer Camp 644 Axle Shape: Don\'t Know No. Wheels: Single Rear Wheels Bump stop shape & Fixing: Don\'t Know Body: Coach Build Brakes: My Vehicle Has NO ABS Brakes Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- VW T5 Transporter Seat Swivel Do I need to move the handbrake if I fit a seat swivel to the passenger seat?
- I want to carry a scooter in the garage, and want to improve rear suspension to enable. Is this the right thing to do?
Can it be done to htis model?
I hope that I have given you enogh information to advise.
Model: Ducato 2.8 jtd
Conversion: Burstner i 690
Body: Coach Build
Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes
Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- How do I know if I have ABS brakes?
- Where should I mount the inflation valves?
- What's included in the basic kit?