We are very interested in purchasing a left hand seat swivel for our iveco daily 35 S 14 HPT 2006 autocruise Pinto motor caravan but would like advice as to would the swivels you provide be suitable for the seats fitted to our van. They are the Isringhausen type seats similar to the seats fitted in lorries that spring up and down to smooth out the ride as you travel over poor road surfaces. Hope you can help us with this as we realy would like to fit a swivel.
- VW T5 Transporter Seat Swivel Do I need to move the handbrake if I fit a seat swivel to the passenger seat?
- I want to carry a scooter in the garage, and want to improve rear suspension to enable. Is this the right thing to do?
Can it be done to htis model?
I hope that I have given you enogh information to advise.
Model: Ducato 2.8 jtd
Conversion: Burstner i 690
Body: Coach Build
Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes
Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- Can I have different air pressures in each air spring?
- What's the difference between FULL air suspension and SEMI air suspension?
- Do the air springs improve the ride?