I am interested in fitting SOG system to Thetford cassette on my Autosleeper but am not sure if it is possible as the external door is hinged at the bottom and drops down. ( all examples show dorr hinged at the side. Please advise if it is possible to fit to bottom hinged door Thanks Make: Peugeot Model: Boxer Year: 1997 Conversion: Autosleeper Executive Body: Coach Build
- VW T5 Transporter Seat Swivel Do I need to move the handbrake if I fit a seat swivel to the passenger seat?
- I want to carry a scooter in the garage, and want to improve rear suspension to enable. Is this the right thing to do?
Can it be done to htis model?
I hope that I have given you enogh information to advise.
Model: Ducato 2.8 jtd
Conversion: Burstner i 690
Body: Coach Build
Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes
Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- How do I know if I have ABS brakes?
- Where should I mount the inflation valves?
- What's included in the basic kit?