DO YOU DO A SNAP OFF STEERING WHEEL KIT FOR THE IVECO AND IF SO THE PRICE PLEASE. IF YOU DO NOT DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY THAT DOES AS THE DRIVERS SEAT IS PART OF THE VANS LOUNGE AND I NEED THE STEERING WHEEL TO COME OFF TO TURN THE DRIVERS SEAT AROUND Make: FORD Model: IVECO Year: 1999 Conversion: SELFBUILD Body: Standard Van Body Brakes: My Vehicle Has NO ABS Brakes Springs: My Vehicle Has LEAF Springs On The Rear Axle
- VW T5 Transporter Seat Swivel Do I need to move the handbrake if I fit a seat swivel to the passenger seat?
- I want to carry a scooter in the garage, and want to improve rear suspension to enable. Is this the right thing to do?
Can it be done to htis model?
I hope that I have given you enogh information to advise.
Model: Ducato 2.8 jtd
Conversion: Burstner i 690
Body: Coach Build
Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes
Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- How do I know if I have ABS brakes?
- Where should I mount the inflation valves?
- What's included in the basic kit?