Hi - I'd like a detatchable steering wheel for my short wheel base Landrover Defender 90 - do you have any available for this vehicle? Make: Landrover Model: Defender 90 Year: 98 Conversion: Body: Standard Van Body Brakes: My Vehicle Has NO ABS Brakes Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- I want to carry a scooter in the garage, and want to improve rear suspension to enable. Is this the right thing to do?
Can it be done to htis model?
I hope that I have given you enogh information to advise.
Model: Ducato 2.8 jtd
Conversion: Burstner i 690
Body: Coach Build
Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes
Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- How do I know if I have ABS brakes?
- Where should I mount the inflation valves?
- What's included in the basic kit?
- What is the minimum air pressure?