I have a Mercedes 307 based motorhome, do you have a steering wheel kit for this vehicle?
The only Mercedes model we have a steering wheel kit for, is the sprinter. Before ordering its best to check the diameter of the splined section of your steering column, as it needs to be about 21.5mm. This kit can be found here - http://www.marcleleisure.co.uk/store/steering-wheel-mercedes-sprinter-p-504.html?cPath=50
For other vehicles, if you know what car steering wheels fit your vehicle, we can sometimes cross-reference it, thus enabling us to possible obtain a suitable hub adaptor for your vehicle.
- I want to carry a scooter in the garage, and want to improve rear suspension to enable. Is this the right thing to do?
Can it be done to htis model?
I hope that I have given you enogh information to advise.
Model: Ducato 2.8 jtd
Conversion: Burstner i 690
Body: Coach Build
Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes
Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- What is the minimum air pressure?
- Do the air springs increase the legal payload capacity of my vehicle?
- Will the air helper springs stabilize my vehicle?
- What's the difference between FULL air suspension and SEMI air suspension?