Hi, we have just come into possession of a 1991 Ace Jubilee Amabassador which has a cracked shower tray. It's an angled tray which has a flat area (presumably for the optional thetford cassette loo which as available as an extra back then)
- I want to carry a scooter in the garage, and want to improve rear suspension to enable. Is this the right thing to do?
Can it be done to htis model?
I hope that I have given you enogh information to advise.
Model: Ducato 2.8 jtd
Conversion: Burstner i 690
Body: Coach Build
Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes
Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- Where should I mount the inflation valves?
- What's included in the basic kit?
- Can you tell me if you can still get spares for a Fiamma Superflow S20 pump - 1.6bar, 12v, 6lpm (off a 1989 Burstner)? The pressure cap and the top black plastic moulding had cracked due to frost.
- I am looking for a shower tray for a static atlas image 1998 caravan do you stock them