With regards to split charge diode, what does 1 in 2 out or 1 in 3 out mean?
- i want to install a split charge diode . i have a 110ah leisure battery, does this mean i need the 130 amp max load diode which you list?
- I want to instal a split charge circuit, can you help me please?
- please can you help me, i have put a leisure battery on my estima and want to purchase one of your split charge diodes but i dont know which one to buy, can you please let me know which one i need, the leisure battery i am using is just an ordinary battery off a audi 100 1989 model, i also need to know what rating of wire i need to use between the split charge block and the batteries,
- I would like to fit a split charging system to my 1981 Range Rover so that I can ran a 12 volt fridge without fear of running down the main battery, but I don’t really know what is required.
- I am converting my van at present and I have come accross the Sterling products (via the SBMCC forum) as a good sounding alternative to a standard split charge relay. My power usage will be modest but as we are planning a long trip with long stays in various destinations and don't want to be reliant on hook-up or having to drive long distances to charge leisure battery bank (2 x 12v 110ah lead-acid). During driving we need the alternator to charge the Liesure batteries (LBs) as well as run the three way fridge at 12v. Also I am fitting a 75W solar panel with a charge regulator, this will be charging the LBs during daylight. My queries are - will a Sterling 50A (amps in) battery to battery charger (order code MLE00171) be suitable to charge my LBs? Can this also be used rather than a seperate split charge relay for the fridge power whilst driving? Will the input to the LBs from the solar panel have any impact on the functioning of Sterling B2Bs operation?