I enquired about a split charge diode for a 91 volkswagon caravelle/transporter short wheelbase a friend is trying to convert, He tells me that he believes the alternator is 85amps. Would the 70amp diode suffice ,the only power req from the leisure battery is a rooflight and small water pump to sink. Also what does 1 in 2 out or 1 in 3 out mean. He is becoming a slight pain in the butt, so I would like to identify the right diode and get it fitted soon as possible. So once again thanks for your help hope you can identify the right one for me to order.
- VW T5 Transporter Seat Swivel Do I need to move the handbrake if I fit a seat swivel to the passenger seat?
- I want to carry a scooter in the garage, and want to improve rear suspension to enable. Is this the right thing to do?
Can it be done to htis model?
I hope that I have given you enogh information to advise.
Model: Ducato 2.8 jtd
Conversion: Burstner i 690
Body: Coach Build
Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes
Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- What's the difference between FULL air suspension and SEMI air suspension?
- Hello, we have a 4 year old static caravan fitted with a Morco Ecoplus Electronic 6 litre instantaneous gas water heater. Unfortunately the hot water delivery is a bit low. Is there a model similar which has a higher output? Can you tell me please what the output of our existing boiler is. Thanks in anticipation,
- Can you tell me if you can still get spares for a Fiamma Superflow S20 pump - 1.6bar, 12v, 6lpm (off a 1989 Burstner)? The pressure cap and the top black plastic moulding had cracked due to frost.