I have a twin battery system with a split charge diode already fitted. Because of the voltage drop across the diode the batteries are not being charged fully I need a management system. however i am concerned about the rewiring of the alternator required.........how easy is this, how many wires etc, do I need to. What connections are required to the alternator? The alternator is standard for the car model (but uprated) for the model with a 3-pin connection What system would you recommend? Make: Land Rover Model: 90 Year: 1987 Conversion: n/a Axle Shape: Round Rear Axle No. Wheels: Single Rear Wheels Bump stop shape & Fixing: Two bolts Body: Standard Van Body Brakes: My Vehicle Has NO ABS Brakes Springs: My Vehicle Has COIL Springs On The Rear Axle
- I want to carry a scooter in the garage, and want to improve rear suspension to enable. Is this the right thing to do?
Can it be done to htis model?
I hope that I have given you enogh information to advise.
Model: Ducato 2.8 jtd
Conversion: Burstner i 690
Body: Coach Build
Brakes: Yes My Vehicle Has ABS Brakes
Springs: I'm Not Sure What My Rear Springs Are
- How do I know if I have ABS brakes?
- Where should I mount the inflation valves?
- What's included in the basic kit?
- What is the minimum air pressure?