I am converting my van at present and I have come accross the Sterling products (via the SBMCC forum) as a good sounding alternative to a standard split charge relay. My power usage will be modest but as we are planning a long trip with long stays in various destinations and don't want to be reliant on hook-up or having to drive long distances to charge leisure battery bank (2 x 12v 110ah lead-acid). During driving we need the alternator to charge the Liesure batteries (LBs) as well as run the three way fridge at 12v. Also I am fitting a 75W solar panel with a charge regulator, this will be charging the LBs during daylight. My queries are - will a Sterling 50A (amps in) battery to battery charger (order code MLE00171) be suitable to charge my LBs? Can this also be used rather than a seperate split charge relay for the fridge power whilst driving? Will the input to the LBs from the solar panel have any impact on the functioning of Sterling B2Bs operation?
- How do I know if I have ABS brakes?
- How much air pressure should be in the air springs?
- CAN I HAVE YOUR SYSTEM OF SEMI AIR RIDE ON THIS CONVERSION Make: FIAT Model: DUCATO Year: 2005 Conversion: HYMER Body: Coach Build Brakes: I'm Not Sure What Type Of Brakes My Vehicle Has Springs: My Vehicle Has LEAF Springs On The Rear Axle
- I have been looking at your range of" Remis take n trim" blinds and i was wondering , whether you did them in any other sizes. The sizes i would need are as follows: 1 @ 65cm wide X 77cm drop 2 @ 41cm wide X 77cm drop these are the exact measurements of the caravan windows up to the outside of the black seal. Or any that are suitable that would fit, hope you can help.
- I have a Shurflow Pump Model 1021 dated 6-2-1981, serial No;388160348MFG in my caravan, is it possible to still get spares for this model ?