cbe Fittings. I'm not sure what bits I need. Do I need inner and outer frames?
- How do I remove the air lines from the fittings?
- Air spring will not inflate
- Air spring will not hold air
- Common location of air leaks
- Hi, I have just purchased a 1988 Ford Transit based CI coachbuilt motorhome. On inspecting the suspension I discovered it has been fitted with air suspension bellows to the rear axle, however they are deflated and there is no means to re-inflate them. There is no compressor or other parts of the system. I wish to reinstate the air suspension, assuming the bellows are ok can you advise me what missing parts will be required and the costs, plus the costs to install a complete basic manual supplementary air suspension system to the rear axle.