Heatsource HS2000 Blown Air Heater
The HS2000 is a 12V automatic thermostatically controlled blown air heating system fuelled by LPG with an output of 1.9 KW.
Heatsource is designed for a variety of automotive applications as a source of heat totally independent from the engine.
Typically used in Caravans, Motorhomes and Boats.
The HS2000E has a single outlet and is standard delivered with a Thermostatic Control Box, 1M of ducting, 0.75M Flexible Stainless Steel Exhaust, Air Inlet Pipe, Outlet and Inlet Grills, Brackets and Fasteners.
- Runs on clean burning Butane / Propane gas or Mains Electric
- Quiet thermostatic operation
- Digital timer available
- Stainless steel burner and heat exchanger with clean combustion gives maintenance-free durability
- Compact and easy to install
- Fast warm up time
- Reduces condensation
- High quality motor with ball race bearing
- Advanced micro-processor electronics
- Self-diagnostic fault finding system
- Fully CE compliant and tested to the latest European standards
Dimensions: 320mm (L) x 172mm (W) x 100mm (H).